Posted 4 months ago
The Digital Collective is looking for a sharp, confident, and friendly self-starter to join our customer engagement team as Business Development Lead. This position will be working alongside our Sales Director—a sales veteran, team leader, and mentor to convert cold prospects into customers and beyond.
The customer engagement team will collaborate with the product design team to develop and market a premium digital marketing package, focusing on the Real Estate Investment industry.
- Use various tools like LinkedIn and phone calling to close and build relationships with decision-makers, high-level directors, and VPs.
- There is tremendous opportunity in this field and we need your help to plant a lot of seeds and nurture them into fruit.
- Keep a neatly-organized CRM of leads and communicate challenges as well as opportunities to the rest of the team daily via Slack, and through weekly sales meetings.
- 1+ years of sales prospecting experience preferred.
- Must be outgoing, friendly, charismatic and able to build rapport with clients.
- Must be good with people and have a deep desire to achieve on a high level.
- Must be an excellent native English-speaking communicator—verbally and written.
- You are located in the United States, have a quiet place to work, and have a solid internet connection.
Working with Us
Learn & Grow: Being up for a challenge, never quitting, and enjoying the journey along the way has served our team well and we want to invite you to join us.
Work from Anywhere: We are headquartered in Santa Clarita, California, but every team member gets the freedom to do their best work from wherever they choose. (This is a remote position)
Flexible Hours: The industry we serve works 9–5, West coast to East. We care most about results—stay in control of your life by only working a focused 20 hours per week.
Get Rewarded: Start with great base pay and benefit from a generous long-term commission structure.
Seal Team Six Mentality: Be a part of our growing brand where your voice and contributions will be immediately impactful.
Compensation & Hours
This is a part-time opportunity with potential for full-time pay.
Base Salary: $15/hr @ 20hrs per week
Earn commission from high-ticket sales + ongoing support packages. No cap.
First Year On-Target Earnings: $75k
Who We Are
The Digital Collective is a nimble, creative team of individuals who love building amazing digital experiences in the internet marketing space. As a company: We value thoughtfulness, enjoying the process, and at the end of the day, delivering results. As people: We believe in doing the right thing, sustainable growth, and consistent personal and professional development.
Want to rise above the noise of other applicants? Send a short, well-written email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with your resume and tell us why you’d be the perfect fit for this role.