Posted 12 months ago
DoubleUp is looking for someone to help us tackle exciting new projects and scale the business.
Part sales, part marketing, and part relationship expert, you’ll play a critical role in qualifying and engaging new opportunities for us to pursue. You have a knack for nurturing relationships, and converting high-value opportunities into happy clients.
- Create and nurture new client relationships, and identify opportunities that lead to exciting new projects, and long-term partnerships.
- Qualify inbound leads, assess fit, and help to close sales.
- Track potential clients and partners, and initiate communication with potential leads.
- Represent and clearly communicate our strengths, processes, and differentiators to potential clients.
- Gather project details, collaborate with internal stakeholders to create estimates and proposals, and negotiate contract terms.
- Travel to prospect and client sites on an as-needed basis.
- Bonus points if you’re able to help us coordinate projects and manage communication between the internal team and key client stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience in selling agency or consulting services. Bonus points if you’ve sold digital marketing, product, or creative services.
- Excellent written communication and people skills that enable you to not just close deals, but to make a killer first impression that is only outdone by an even better lasting impression.
- Ability to pitch to clients with confidence and clarity.
- Enthusiasm for and adaptability in working with a variety of personalities and work styles.
- Fine-tuned radar for sensing new client opportunities, paired with an incredible ability to commoditize and close them.
- A close attention to detail, and an understanding of and appreciation for the importance of clear communication and good design.
DoubleUp helps startups, podcasters, and content creators build sustainable digital businesses. We’re part strategic marketing consultancy, part growth agency, and part of Tiny