Posted about 2 months ago
Business Developer Coordinator
sMedia is North America’s leading digital tech company for automotive dealerships.
Over 650 dealerships across North America partner with sMedia to build traffic, maximize engagement, and drive leads and sales.
We analyze website visitors online body language for buying intent, predict future sales from future behavior, and deploy proprietary AI – driven advertising to increase dealership sales.
We are looking for experienced Business Development Reps that can initiate demos between our Dealer Specialists and potential customers.
This position is a freelance / part time position starting at 15-25 hours per week. Our general calling hours are between 8 AM & 5 PM CST, Monday through Friday.
- Support our Dealer Specialist team by initiating contact (via phone) with prospective customers to generate leads (dealerships throughout North America)
- Call using scripts to provide information about sMedia, our solutions and how they can benefit the dealership
- Set up demos for the Dealer Specialist team through google calendar and calend.ly
- Strive to provide every potential customer with a great experience when working with them
- Establishing effective relationships with potential customers via phone and email
- Handling general inquiries and provide appropriate feedback to the Dealer Specialists
Skills & Qualifications:
- Tech Savvy, needs to be able to operate in a fast paced tech space
- Great personality and comfortable on the phone cold calling potential customers
- Strong communication skills
- Previous sales experience an asset
- Strong listening skills
- Strong customer relationship skills with excellent verbal and written skills
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Automotive and dealership experience preferred
What It Means To Be Successful In This Position?
- Make active contributions to achieve team goals and successes
- Proactive Approach – self starter that finds ways to increase efficiencies
- Strong team player, ability to build positive and collaborative relationships within the organization and with customer personnel
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Locations: Canada, USA, England, Australia