Posted about 1 year ago
Business Development Representative
As SafeGraph’s first Business Development Representative, you’ll be responsible for growing, managing, and qualifying top of funnel pipeline for the Sales & Business Development teams. Leveraging email, phone, and social channels you’ll build and execute a playbook to engage with both inbound and outbound leads, and identify which organizations are ready to move forward with evaluating SafeGraph’s Places data offerings. This role will report to the VP of Business Development.
- become an expert in SafeGraph’s data products & value proposition
- be SafeGraph’s first BDR and own the qualification process for all sales and business development opportunities
- build scalable outbound lead generation campaigns
- leverage business & industry knowledge to discover companies, identify key players, create interest, and develop accounts
- document, manage and report on all work using Salesforce
- work with an amazing team
- be one of the first 30 people in a very-fast growing company
- have a go-getter attitude and walk through walls
- have a track record of overachieving in customer facing role
- are highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- resilient in the face of rejection
- intent listener & passionate communicator
- commitment to growth in sales
- SafeGraph is a B2B data company that sells data about physical places in the world to data scientists and machine learning engineers.
- Our mission is to make the world’s data open for innovation. Uses of our data so far include:
- Map out places which could provide food or shelter during natural disasters
- Inform equity trading decisions
- Understand how quickly an area subject to a natural disaster recovers
- Determine how far people will travel to restaurants based on type of cuisine
- Retail real estate site selection
- Create advertising audiences
- Quantify the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- In-app personalization
- SafeGraph raised a $20 million Series A in 2017 and became profitable earlier this year. CEO previously was founder and CEO of LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP).
- Based in San Francisco, open to remote employees.