Posted 5 months ago
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Sales Development Representative
to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We're looking for a Sales Development Representative to accelerate the already rapid growth of our Enterprise sales efforts. InVision's incredibly unique, completely virtual work environment allows this job to be performed from the successful candidate's preferred location in Ireland, UK or Netherlands.
What you’ll do:
What you’ll bring:
- Prospect into target accounts to identify decision makers
- Develop outbound messaging to qualify prospects through email, calls, social media
- Work closely with Sales Representatives to implement prospecting strategies
- Conduct discovery conversations with design leaders
- Build your foundation for a successful career in sales/customer success
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment.
- 1+ years of successful qualifying experience (preferably at SaaS company)
- High level of comfort speaking with executives at Fortune 100 companies
- Proven track record of exceeding goals
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with peers who challenge you to grow
- Technical aptitude to master InVision’s platform Bias toward action
- Team player mentality Prior closing experience and exposure to design experience is a plus!
The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.