Posted about 1 year ago
We currently have a development team in Reno and we are looking to expand. The "remote" aspect is that we currently have employees working from home offices and meeting up in work-spaces in Reno several times per week. This position is only open to those living in Reno.
T-SQL is one of our core technologies, and is a required skill. If you are not solid on T-SQL, please do not apply. Our programming test for all applicants is based on T-SQL through SSMS.
The position of BI Consultant/Developer requires candidates with very strong development skills. This is a client-facing role, so excellent communication skills are also a must. We are looking for applicants who are entrepreneurial, incredibly bright, organized, focused, creative problem solvers, able to work independently, extremely hard-working, and who embrace the home office-based lifestyle.
Salary is set depending on your experience. If you can pass our application process we will be able to agree on a salary that works for you.
The role encompasses a combination of consulting and development duties, including:
* Client-facing resource: work directly with our law firm clients to implement and support Iridium BI products
* Report/dashboard design and development
* Manage client product implementations and projects to successful outcomes
* Requirements gathering, both for development projects and consulting/implementation projects
* Design, code, deploy, and test client-specific customizations and enhancements
* Design, code, deploy, and test Iridium BI product features and enhancements
* Development of software tools for internal use
* Technical investigations
* Client support/training
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar
* Strong development skills and experience. Our technologies are SQL Server (relational database, T-SQL, SSAS, SSRS), HTML5, Angular JS, C# and others. While we prefer experience with these technologies, we will consider developers that are familiar with other technologies - our thinking is that hard-core coders can learn any technology stack.
* Excellent written/oral communications skills
* We develop software for law firms. Experience in Legal IT (ADERANT, Elite Enterprise, Elite 3E) is a big plus, but is not required