Posted about 1 year ago
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Global Sales Operations team is looking for a Business Process Analyst to join us in Raleigh, NC. In this role, you will work with our global and regional Business teams to help guide operational efficiency across the organization. You’ll work with cross-functional stakeholders across the globe to map business process against system functionality, guiding process standardization, improvements, and automation. You’ll need to have working knowledge of sales systems like customer relationship management (CRM) using Salesforce.com (SFDC), configure, price, and quote (CPQ) or customer life cycle management (CLM) tools like Apttus, and renewal management. As a Business Process Analyst, you will also work with the business process teams to establish a continuous improvement framework to ensure that our business processes support our changing sales models, rapid growth, and increasing sales of our offerings.
- Support management of business processes and governance by evaluating and mapping existing business processes and systems using process mapping tools
- Support the creation and write-up of sales-facing process and policy documentation
- Serve as a key point of contact for the business to engage and lead functional stakeholders and subject matter experts to gather business requirements to design core processes leading to automation
- Identify gaps and opportunities for improvement and standardization
- Contribute to the development of a sustainable continuous process improvement framework to increase sales and operational efficiency
- Analyze data related to business processes and create basic reporting and metrics
- Troubleshoot issues with existing processes and systems
- Support the creation of enablement content for sales
- Conduct sales training and enablement
- Support global programs for sales system deployment, including business requirement gathering, change management, and user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Coordinate UAT activities across multiple business and technical teams
- Provide administrative support to the Renewal Process team and management of cases
- Experience with the application of business process management (BPM) methodologies, managing change and delivering positive measurable results
- 5+ years of experience working as a business analyst or a sales operations analyst with commercial experience with a vendor, reseller, or distributor in sales operations, supporting sales tools for CRM (Salesforce.com) and CPQ (Big Machines, Apttus)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science
- Experience working with international teams and programs
- Excellent communication, presentation, and relationship-building skills
- Ability to deconstruct processes, policies, and metrics to identify areas of opportunity leading the development and implementation of new processes and policies that deliver systematic automation
- Ability to guide projects efficiently in a cross-functional environment by establishing respect and confidence in the business communities
- Ability to motivate and focus people resources where there is not a direct reporting relationship
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in simplified terms
- Solid communication and persuasion skills at all levels of the organization
- Good understanding of program and change management
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales methods and experience delivering improvement in a sales environment
- Experience evaluating data, working with reporting tools, and reviewing SQL is a plus
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.