Posted about 1 year ago
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Treasury team is looking for a Business Process Analyst to join the Global Treasury team in Raleigh, NC. In this role, you will ensure that our treasury processes deliver expected business and customer outcomes. You will need to have a passion for and experience with continuously improving and innovating processes with deep knowledge related to treasury operations. You’ll also need to have the ability to enable automation to meet growing business and customer needs while optimizing productivity. As a Global Process Owner, you should be a results-oriented person who knows how to motivate people and how to clearly translate vision, strategy, and business objectives into compelling plans that enable effective implementation.
- Develop, standardize, and optimize policies, processes, procedures, and business controls to deliver expected value across global treasury capability
- Benchmark and apply industry and internal best practices
- Ensure compliance with relevant business policies and controls, identify any gaps related to these policies and controls and initiate and carry out additional controls to address those gaps
- Integrate treasury processes with upstream and downstream processes
- Provide functional oversight for service delivery to defined standards and high-quality outcomes
- Expertly guide continuous improvement and innovation by leading, facilitating, teaching, and coaching teams using situation-appropriate industry standards, approaches, methods, tools, and data for high-quality delivery
- Proficiently diagnose and identify problems and needs; define and prioritize improvements, ensuring alignment with process vision, strategy, and goals
- Effectively diagnose team capabilities and adapt approaches to enable rapid learning, adoption, and results
- Measure, monitor, and communicate effectiveness of improvements; provide visibility through tracking and reporting
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and knowledge-sharing across the organization
- Serve as a role model for professionalism, trust, and collaboration
- Bachelor's degree with 10+ years of experience in corporate treasury or in another equivalent field
- Expertise in process design and management and continuous improvement methods; Demonstrated proficiency in teaching, facilitating, and coaching
- Knowledge and experience with global cash management, investments, foreign exchange, and capital markets
- Experience with treasury workstation is a plus
- Solid strategic, end-to-end systems thinking, and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability in project management and change management
- Proficiency in collaborating and managing through complexities across diverse teams, organizations, and geographies
- ROl-minded with excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work through ambiguous situations to articulate a clear direction
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn rapidly and apply new skills and technologies
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.