Posted 2 months ago
This role is remote.
Business Systems Administrators work on the configuration of GitLab's Salesforce.com instance and all packages, tools and integrations associated with it. They work with Field Operation's internal customers such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Finance to gather requirements for improvement projects and then execute on those projects. They work with a combined team of Business Systems Engineers, Data Analysts, and Sales Operations Specialist to keep our Go-To-Market processes automated and efficient.
- 2+ Years experience in a Sales Operations, Business Operations or Business Systems role.
- Received or pursuing the Salesforce.com Administrator certification.
- Experience with Quote to Cash or Configure, Price, Quote functionality.
- Understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how to effectively extract, transform and load data.
- An inclination towards communication, inclusion, and visibility.
- Experience owning and driving a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and across teams.
- Share GitLab's values, and works in accordance with those values.
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization.
Nice To Haves
- Experience with Zuora and Zuora CPQ.
- Experience with DataFox, DiscoverOrg or similar data enrichment tools.
- Salesforce.com App Builder, Architect or other advanced certifications.
- Experience working at a subscription based product company.
- Experience working in an Agile team work environment.
- Support our internal customers by fielding any and all questions, solving problems on the spot or routing them to who can solve in a timely manner.
- Oversee the configuration and support of our suite of Sales Tools, being the go-to person for any questions or improvement ideas.
- Build enhancements with Salesforce.com configuration such as workflow rules, validation rules, process builder and lightning components.
- Expert knowledge on the use of Salesforce.com objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Quotes, and Campaigns.
- Jump in and own short range Sales efficiency projects, having real impact on Sales performance.
- Gather business requirements for improvement projects and synthesize them into technical specifications for Business Systems Engineers to build.
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.