Posted 3 months ago
Atmosera is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to be responsible for the day-to-day monitoring, maintenance, and evolution of the company's Salesforce operations as well as other internal business systems. This person will be responsible for translating business needs to IT solutions, and vice versa. Atmosera is a growing, fast paced, technology company and this role is critical to help ensure we continue to scale the business while adding efficiency to our processes. The role is also responsible for helping build and maintain the reports and related systems that provide data that is essential to effectively managing the business. You will own providing the business systems users with an exceptional experience, going above and beyond to meet needs while simultaneously maintaining the best interest of Atmosera and your colleagues for the various business systems. Every day will bring new challenges and require cross-functional collaboration to solve problems.
This is an opportunity to be directly involved in Atmosera's operations organization and be a trusted partner within the company. We are looking for an individual who wants to help build systems and processes that they are proud of. This role will be for someone who is proactive with a desire to help find solutions when there are not clear answers. You will use your prior experience to effectively manage activities and resolve problems. You will need to have a high level of organization with the ability to effectively time manage to ensure deliverables are met. The ability to be proactive and communicate with all levels of an organization is pivotal.
Atmosera's team is from diverse backgrounds-- we are seasoned professional services, technical, support, and account management professionals.
THE SKILL SET
- 2+ years of Business Systems Analyst experience
- Ability to analyze, diagnose and effectively manage ongoing tasks and projects
- High level of organization with ability to effectively plan and prioritize deliverable
- Efficient with Salesforce and ability to develop reports, dashboards, processes, and integrations
- Experience with Zuora or similar CPQ system
- Ability to create/change screen layouts, metadata, fields, profiles, and business rules (validations and workflow) to support business requirements.
- Ability to perform analysis, administration, troubleshooting, testing, software and data environment refreshes as needed.
- Demonstrated understanding of sales operations processes and systems (sales cycle, CRM applications, reporting)
- Be a solid self-starter who takes ownership of opportunities; works independently, manages multiple simultaneous projects, and deals well with ambiguity and last-minute changes.
- Possess the ability to solve complex problems and develop innovative solutions related to tools or applications within the organization.
- Professional outgoing personality with the ability to clearly educate and demonstrate solutions and/or processes to Atmosera staff.
- Proven track record of building relationships with cross-functional team members.
- Ability to work well in a team and independently.
- Exceptional work ethic and customer service attitude.
- A desire to build greatness and be a part of the direction influence toward that goal.
- Experience with the following applications is a plus:
- o Zuora
- o Spiff
- o Hubspot
- o Conga
- o SalesLoft
- o Rollup Helper
WITHIN 30 DAYS, YOU'LL
- Have a basic understanding of Atmosera, products and services, organizational structure with understanding of each roles purpose/contributions and how you integrate with each team.
- Acquire an understanding of Atmosera tools (how to use them, what to use them for, how they integrate with Salesforce)
- Establish & perform all administration functions for the Company's Salesforce environment, such as security user management, profiles, roles, permissions, rules, assignment rules, queues, licenses, capacity, and data security management.
- Understand the various processes and workflows within the company
- Perform initial evaluations and audits of the systems to identify any recommendations
WITHIN 60 DAYS, YOU'LL
- Have a comprehensive understanding of Atmosera Products + Services with understanding of pricing and discount models
- Meet with additional internal contributors to gain deeper understanding of roles and responsibilities
- Follow standard processes to execute day to day job function
- Create recommendation plan for best practices and improvements
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
WITHIN 90 DAYS, YOU'LL
- Be confident in your role – you know who to go to for questions but can execute your day-to-day job functions are well managed.
- Perform all administration processes (including, but not limited to Workflows, Triggers, Validation Rules, Approval Process, Assignment Rules, list generation)
- Start Development of training plans, materials, and documentation for users; keep materials up-to-date, and coordinate new user and ongoing training sessions via webinar or in person.
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they relate to the data
- Partner with engineering on technical design and solution development to meet business needs and takes the lead on developing solutions when engineering resources are limited.