Posted about 1 year ago
GitHub is looking for a full-time Business Systems Analyst to join our Business Systems team to help administer, scale, and expand systems and technology.
Your role will be to help administer, optimize our business systems, assist with change management, training and compliance. You'll partner with Sales Operations, Marketing Operations and Support Operations teams to manage day to day application support activities.
Our primary customers are our internal business partners. We pride ourselves on making sure they are set up to be successful by assisting in change management during the introduction of process or system changes with due-diligence.
This position is based in our San Francisco office and reports to the Director, Business Systems.
- Own the day to day support activities that support Sales, Sales Operations, Sales Enablement , Marketing Operations and other teams as needed
- Perform administrative functions including user, profile, role, permission, queue and assignment management
- Re-engineer existing processes and build new processes to support our growing company
- Implement/ integrate/ help manage third party applications as necessary
- Serve as the primary contact with end-users to troubleshoot issues.
- Assist with data management. reporting/dashboard requirements and data uploads as and when necessary.
- Manage the software testing process, which includes test plans, creating test cases, management of appropriate testing environments and coordinating actual software testing.
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com Administration
- Proficient with utilizing Salesforce sandboxes for enhancements, troubleshooting and debugging.
- Proficient with AppExchange and commonly used Salesforce Apps
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform (data model, Sales and Marketing business processes)
- Experience documenting and maintaining business, functional, and/or technical requirements
- Ability to manage and cleanse Salesforce data using various data management tools
- Experience with Salesforce admin tools (e.g. force.com IDE, Workbench, Data Loader)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile software development environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-manage workload
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- SteelBrick CPQ implementation/Support experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Eloqua, Zuora, Boomi, Zendesk and Integration tools
- Experience working with a distributed team across timezones
- Git or GitHub experience
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. Over 36 million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 100 million repositories. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
What We Value:Collaboration:
We believe the best work is done together.
We believe in putting people first.
We believe in setting the standard for excellence.
We believe in making the world a better place through our work.
We believe in creating things for the people using them.
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe. Here is a complete list of where we can hire!
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Where We Can HirePlease note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.