Posted 9 months ago
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world's best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Business Technology Manager, Finance to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
This role is a key member of the BizTech team, will act as the BizTech's Finance arm lead (including Accounting, RevOps, FP&A, BizOPs and Legal) and project manager. This role will focus on the evaluation, development, implementation and ongoing administration of the finance systems & integrations.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring:
- Execution of Finance business applications strategy, positioning the business to improve performance through technology
- Work with functional leadership to shape highest priority transformational work, identify the ROI/Business case for associated technical work; identify and articulate sources of customer value from business processes, data & advanced analytics
- Monitor incoming demands regarding the Finance business applications Coordinate and facilitate consultation with stakeholders to define systems requirements for system requests or new technology implementations
- Propose solutions in line with the overall system capability, and create and manage a service catalogue for existing and new services.
- Define and review KPIs, metrics and SLAs and monitor performance
- Participate in BizTech strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing key initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future Biztech systems within the Finance arm
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment.
- 5+ years of experience administering and supporting a cloud-based Finance stack, preferably including Netsuite, Zuora, Paylocity, Expensify, Coupa, Adaptive, Mode with working knowledge of Salesforce and associated integrations
- 5+ years of experience working with Finance organizations, including strong accounting knowledge (journal entries, T-accounts, impact to financial statements, EBITDA)
- 7+ years of experience leading and managing project teams; effective project management, process planning and implementation skills required Experience with planning for/executing for Sox Compliance ideal
- Experience setting up and managing stack integrations
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills are required for this position
- Understanding of the difference between internal and external reporting requirements
The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.