Posted about 1 year ago
Salesforce pioneered the idea of CRM software in the cloud in 1999, creating a whole new economy. Today, Salesforce is helping over 150,000 companies, and millions of careers, grow like never before. Salesforce's technologies help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate - and become customer companies. Our tight-knit ecosystem creates and transforms our culture, our customers, and our communities. It drives forth our values trust, customer success, growth, innovation, giving back, equality, wellbeing, transparency and fun the core values that make us who we are. Come join a company that is not only one of the fastest growing, but one that Forbes Magazine also named the "Most Innovative Company in the World" as well as one of the "Best Places to Work" (Fortune). If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies connect with their customers.
Salesforce Business Value Services (BVS) is closely aligned with the North America Sales organization, directly supporting sales pursuits within our top accounts. Our primary focus is to directly engage with customer executive teams to help articulate the tangible, strategic, and financial impact that our platform can deliver to their organizations. Ultimately we prepare provocative and visionary business proposals for CEOs, General Managers, and CxOs/SVPs of our most strategic customers. We develop business cases and strategic proposals to articulate the value proposition of our platform for Boards of Directors and Chief Financial Officers to support capital appropriation requests for transformational investments in our cloud solutions.
We are looking for highly talented, inquisitive, creative and passionate individuals who can articulate to Financial Services customers how Salesforce solutions will enable them to meet their key strategic and financial objectives, help tackle their most business critical challenges, and enable rapid growth, scalability, and dexterity.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Develop and deliver compelling business case presentations and financial models aimed at identifying, accelerating, justifying, and/or expanding sales opportunities
- Work closely with prospective and existing customers, alongside sales and other functions, to identify, prioritize and quantify key business drivers and metrics, and help customers understand how our solutions will help them achieve their strategic and financial goals
- Prepare thought-provoking executive proposals to engage customers in long-term business relationships
- Assist in the development and delivery of custom proposals and deal structures
- Facilitate internal and external discovery to map out customers' "as is" and "to be" business processes across a wide range of companies and industries with the goal of identifying and prioritizing key business value drivers
- Provide thought leadership, training, and consultative partnering with sales and other teams throughout and beyond the sales cycle
- ~30% travel
- Financial Services experience in Banking/Lending, Capital Markets, Insurance, or Wealth Management preferred.
- 5-10 years of professional experience, ideally in consultative, strategic, and analytical customer-facing roles
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker that enjoys helping customers "cross the chasm" from current state to future state
- Strong executive presence and presentation / facilitation skills, comfortable collaborating with and presenting to C-suite executives, including poised, confident objection handling abilities
- Creative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter comfortable running initiatives and programs independently within a "start up-paced" technology company
- Thrive in working collaboratively and cross-functionally, particularly with Sales, Marketing, Solution Engineering, Pricing, Partners and other key partners
- Deep quantitative analysis and financial modeling skills, with proven business insight and judgment
- Experience in a Sales environment / interacting with Sales teams preferred
- MBA from a top tier program preferred
- Experience in Technology or Enterprise Software preferred
- Innovation/Design Thinking experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and greatly value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.