Posted 3 months ago
This position is remote, based in North America.
- Support the field sales team on quote processes, pricing, configuration, and terms
- Collaborate with the finance deal desk team to ensure that quote creation and approval SLAs are met
- Review non-standard deal terms and ensure compliance with published sales and approval policies and act as an escalation point for approvals
- Provide first-tier support for any end-user technical or process questions in Salesforce and other systems primarily managed by Sales Operations
- Implement tools and processes for the sales organization that focuses on improving efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth
- Work with other departments to improve integration between Salesforce and other mission-critical systems, including Marketo, Zuora, and Zendesk
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure proper lead management processes, metrics, and policies
- Maintain data integrity within customer records in Salesforce.com and other systems
- Monitor system adoption and data compliance and governance
- Develop best practices that align sales data quality with company initiatives
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience and a solid understanding of sales operations
- Strong analytical ability and able to prioritize multiple projects
- Managed Deal Desk functions and an expert with CPQ tools
- Deep SFDC expertise and knowledge of enterprise SaaS tools
- Excellent problem solving, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- SaaS and B2B experience preferred
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software
- You share our values and work in accordance with those values.
- Leadership at GitLab
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.