Posted about 1 year ago
The role of Chief Customer Technology Advisor (CCTA) is a customer-facing role aligned to work with our most strategic customers and prospects on digital transformations, business architecture and enterprise architecture. Working along-side the sales account team, you will be required to help customers translate their business strategy into a technology vision and roadmap to deliver on their stated business outcomes. This will require previous Enterprise Architecture experience and an ability to advise customers on digital transformation, customer experience and cloud adoption. In addition, this role requires the ability to bring together a broad vision for our customers, as well as define an architecture strategy and roadmap for their adoption of Salesforce.
This position requires a senior individual with a strong blend of digital transformation, business, enterprise architecture and consultative skills. It is an expectation of the role that this individual will be able to build and maintain senior executive relationships.
- Architecture & Strategy leadership - You will be aligned to a set of strategic accounts and required to own the architecture vision and strategy.
- In collaboration with the sales account team, you will be required to support account and opportunity planning.
- Become a trusted advisor to CIO/CTO/EA level contacts and their teams as they look to transform their business
- Knowledge and ability to articulate key concepts in digital transformation, customer experience and cloud adoption.
- Understand the customer’s business strategy and technology needs; identifying the key capabilities and technology enablers required to support these.
- Lead specific enterprise architecture engagements in key accounts.
- Be accountable for the development of business case documents, visioning proposals, enterprise architecture artefacts, delivery roadmaps and executive presentations.
- Work within a matrix-style organisation, working across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Mentor and guide sales and pre-sales resources on strategic opportunities.
- Participation in the delivery of solution best practices, reference architectures, educational sessions and industry summits to existing customers, partners and to internal audiences.
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Experience in enterprise architecture principles and tools
- Multi-year experience in either a software vendor or enterprise architecture disciplines
- Proven experience in creating, selling or implementing technology-based solutions
- Ability to communicate the business value of technology decisions
- Good understanding of the architectural principles of cloud based platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenant, multi-tiered infrastructure.
- Experience with working within the Government sector.
- Key experience in Digital Transformation and Business Architecture
- Familiarity with solution selling or equivalent Sales Methodologies
- Familiarity with design thinking and or similar frameworks
- Previous experience in IT Strategy or planning
- Experience of architectural frameworks such as TOGAF or equivalent.
- Familiarity with relevant (regional, vertical,) data privacy, security and compliance requirements for Cloud
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win.
\"Digital Transformation\", \"Business Architecture\" \"Enterprise Architecture\"Posting Statement
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.