Posted 3 months ago
Do you have a passion for bringing order to chaos? We’d love to talk. Our fast-growing team is looking for someone who’s comfortable wearing multiple hats, and adding new ones to their hat collection on a regular basis.
Part business development, part project manager, and part relationship expert, this role relies on a passion for collaborative problem solving to help both our clients and the team, a love for herding cats, and a finely-tuned attention to detail.
- Create, retain and grow great client relationships on key accounts.
- Engage in prospective client calls to evaluate for opportunity and fit.
- Gather project details, collaborate with internal stakeholders to create estimates and proposals, and negotiate contract terms.
- Conduct ongoing account check ins, planning exercises, and reviews to ensure that our clients and team are prepared for any challenges and opportunities.
- Champion new initiatives, uncover opportunities with existing clients, and ensure our work continually meets or exceeds our client’s expectations.
- Manage high volume and fast paced delivery of digital marketing projects including email campaigns, brand development, social media, paid media, websites and video projects.
- Provide trusted counsel to our clients based on the evolving digital marketing landscape and their unique business goals – Be a true partner for our clients.
- 2+ years of experience in a Client Partner or Account Manager role, preferably in an agency environment in digital marketing, product design or creative services.
- Fine-tuned people skills that enable you to close deals, make a killer first impression and build long lasting relationships.
- A keen eye for potential risk, paired with the strategy to solve problems before they impact the client.
- Appreciation for good design, and the processes and lifecycles required to achieve it.
- Experience working in small teams or start-up environments.