Posted 12 months ago
Remote Client Advocate
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Raleigh, NC
Job Type: Admin – Clerical, Business Development, Customer Service
Experience: Not Specified
Job Number: 34042
Our client has a great opportunity for a professional to work remotely from any location as a Client Advocate! The Client Advocate will utilize advanced insurance skills to provide favorable relationships with customers, groups and clients through the prompt, accurate and courteous resolution of benefit and eligibility inquiries. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity!
- Process all incoming enrollment, claims, billing and eligibility questions. This includes but is not limited to emailing/faxing the document to the carrier, entering information into the carrier website, completing carrier spreadsheets or processing the transaction over the phone with the carrier contact.
- Scrub all applications and identify situations where clarification needs to be made that could have an adverse effect on the eligibility for a participant (missing information) and follow-up with appropriate parties, including escalation if necessary.
- Responsible for resolving escalated issues such as urgent enrollments, unexpected pharmacy disputes, exception requests, complex claims and billing situations, as well as other unplanned eligibility matters that may come up from time to time. This may require extra communication as well as additional research into group history. Extensive noting of the account may be required.
- Provide customers with information and advice necessary to make insurance decisions for their families and provide issue resolution on plan options and plan selections.
- Provide coaching and mentoring for all members of the Client Advocate Center team.
- Responsibilities also include Client Advocate Center Specialist duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum three years of customer service experience required in a broker or insurance carrier setting
- Advanced knowledge of medical insurance and the ability to communicate information to customers
- MS office experience and computer savvy.
- Able to navigate through different carrier websites without detailed training
- Professional phone etiquette and a pleasant tone
- Must have a positive attitude and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment without constant supervision and direction
- Ability to accept both positive feedback and constructive criticism
- Reliability and punctuality is a must
Greene Resources is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.