Posted 10 months ago
221Client Advocate – Retail
Who We Are:
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender whose mission is to prove that homeownership is possible for everyone. By bringing an open-minded approach to an often closed-minded industry, we’re able to embrace every unique financial situation differently in order to craft the best possible loans for our borrowers. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service backed by our groundbreaking technology, and these two components of our process come together to complete a simple, personalized mortgage experience. But it all starts with our people.
We believe that no matter where you fit in our organization—Sales, Human Resources, Information Technology, or even re-stocking the break rooms with endless coffee supplies—everyone can influence the experience that we provide to our customers and our partners. We tell our customers and our partners that anything can be reimagined. So why not your career? Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate?!
Who We Need:
The Retail Client Advocate provides support to newly on-boarded Retail Branches via direct communication with The Branch in both oral and written forms. Duties include document validation, verification, analysis, and the corresponding data entry. These duties include heavy interaction with vendors, internal customers, and external customers along with providing status updates and escalating issues to ensure the needs of our customers are met.
What You Will Do:
- Utilize exceptional written and oral communication skills to communicate effectively with internal and external counterparties
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly internally specified requirements surrounding successful new file setup, document review, closings, fundings are met along with customer satisfaction
- Ensure collaboration with sales, underwriting, closing, funding and management teams to ensure the loans are being processed with attention to detail, accuracy, and within compliance of corporate, agency and regulatory policies
- Responsible for finding solutions to challenging scenarios or loan conditions with the ability to find creative and acceptable solutions for restructuring loans in addition to explaining conditions to Branch Staff
- Address, resolve and respond to any customer concerns related to the processing of the loan or broker experience as it relates to the underwriting approval and surrounding requirements while providing exceptional customer service
- Communicate status updates and appropriately escalate issues and opportunities to meet the needs of clients
- Ensure exceptional customer service by maintaining thorough knowledge of lending programs, policies, pricing, procedures and regulatory requirements, demonstrating a commitment to professional ethics, complying with all Federal and State compliance policies and adhering to HMDA requirements
- Develop effective professional partnerships with all colleagues and external customers
- Offer Assistance to third parties utilizing the Octane portal
What You Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Expert knowledge of mortgage automated underwriting requirements, automated engines and documents required for mortgage loan processing and underwriting
- Ability to adapt well to change
- Exceptional computer skills
- Demonstrate responsibilities for multi-faceted direction and planning; must be a fast paced individual
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to take direction and comprehend training
- Ability to work closely within a team structure
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Google Applications
- Working knowledge of Octane software system a plus
- Solid Knowledge of State and Federal Compliance, FHLMC, FNMA, FHA, VA, USDA program guidelines
What We Offer:
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Benefits that become effective the first day of the month following your start date including – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and much more…
- 401K w/ 50% match up to a maximum employee contribution of 5%- Effective the 1st of the month following 30-days of employment.