Crush My Market is looking for a Client Success Strategist to join our small but very talented remote team. This is a hybrid position with responsibilities spanning across both project and account management. We need your help to keep our clients happy, show them the amazing results we’re delivering, and make sure that we fulfill and exceed the promises we make.
What is Crush My Market?
Crush My Market is a Growth Agency
. While marketing agencies focus primarily on brand awareness and top of the funnel activities, as a Growth Agency we understand that ultimately the only thing that matters to our clients is revenue growth.
We work primarily with high growth SMBs (small to mid-sized businesses) who are committed to expanding their revenue engine by 1) increasing traffic to their website; 2) generate more leads; 3) turning more leads into customers; and 4) improving the lifetime value of their customers.
Marketing alone just doesn’t cut it anymore.
Most of our clients are health & wellness businesses committed to helping people get healthier - physically, emotionally, and spiritually. And we love the fact that by helping our clients become more successful and impact more people, we’re doing our part to make the world just a little bit better off.
We’re a small agency with big growth objectives ourselves. We’ve spent the past couple of years preparing for massive revenue growth NOW!
You can learn more here:
What We're Looking For
We have tremendously high standards in the work we produce and the results we deliver, and are looking for someone who shares that value and is highly talented in their own right.
If you’ve worked at a marketing agency, great - that can help. But it’s not required at all.
If you’ve had training in project management, sure - that’s nice. But, again, not at all required.
What IS required, is that you are passionate about building strong relationships and are a fanatic about meeting expectations and delivering results. You must be self-motivated, show initiative, and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and take care of business. If something needs to get done, get it done!
You’ll possess an uncanny ability to build rapport with entrepreneurs (our clients) and make sure they are thrilled to be working with Crush My Market. Equally important, you’ll be excited to juggle multiple clients and multiple projects and be an amazing conductor - ensuring everything is working together harmoniously and completed on time.
We also very much want someone who can grow in this position. We’re growing as an agency and need people to grow with us. So have high aspirations, work hard, do a great job, and be willing to take on additional responsibilities down the road.
What You Will Do
This is a full-time role. As a Client Success Strategist, you’ll help Crush My Market and our clients succeed through the following:
Build & maintain amazing client relationships
- Become the day-to-day contact for our clients and their staff
- Proactively reach out to clients to make sure we are meeting expectations
- Be able to answer client questions or track down answers when you are unable to answer yourself
- Build rapport with our clients and their staff
- Make sure clients are doing what they need to do
- Improve our client communication processes like onboarding, goal setting, etc.
Help implement our growth strategies
- Serve as a project manager keeping our project management system up-to-date and most importantly making sure we are meeting our expectations in terms of client deliverables
- Manage members of our outsourcing team making sure they provide high-quality deliverables on time and within budget
- Hold yourself and others accountable for keeping our promises
- Assist with creating certain deliverables as needed (in other words, if we need something done and you can do it, please do it)
- Become an expert in using various tools like HubSpot, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, dashboards, etc.
- Stay informed about the latest growth strategies, as well as relevant information that applies to our clients and their industries
- Contribute content like blog posts, YouTube videos, social media posts, etc.
- Participate in client meetings
Demonstrate the ROI of working with us
- Create performance reports while identifying wins, areas to improve, and recommendations
- Setup and maintain custom dashboards showing agreed upon metrics and KPIs
- Alert the appropriate people when we are not making sufficient progress towards stated goals
- Send clients regular communications showing the progress we are making and the results we are achieving
Additionally, as a small agency everybody is expected to pitch in and help where needed. So in addition to your direct responsibilities as a Client Success Strategist, you’ll likely be asked to help in other areas from time to time. Just like we ask everyone else on our team.
This is a remote position. You need to make sure you are capable of working in a remote environment while being a highly productive and contributing member of the team.
We’ll be able to stay connected with regular meetings via web conference. And we’ll all get together in person a couple times a year to build our relationships. But working remotely takes a lot of discipline. So make sure you’re up for the challenge!
We are fairly flexible in terms of work hours. Our clients are exclusively in the United States and Canada. We expect you to work during normal business hours - so that means most of your work time is somewhere between 8AM Eastern and 5PM Pacific.
Need to run an errand? Need to run out to the gym? That’s fine. Depending upon client meetings, we’re flexible in that respect.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Work Remotely
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Culture Of Learning, Training, & Professional Development
You might be a good fit if . . .
- You have amazing relationship skills
- You are highly organized and enjoy managing multiple projects at once
- You hate missing deadlines and not fulfilling promises
- You have strong communication skills - both orally and in writing
- You're a good listener who's naturally interesting in hearing about problems and searching for solutions
- You feel comfortable managing a team of outsourcers
- You have the confidence to speak out when something is not right
- You're patient, warm, and organized.
- You have previous experience in a customer success role or in managing client relationships
- You aren't afraid of taking on new tasks and getting things done
- You're willing to learn and create new processes
- You enjoy marketing and are willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in to get things done
- You have experience working remotely and managing your own schedule
- You have aspirations of taking on more and more responsibility
- You aren't afraid of data and actually enjoy looking at numbers and graphs
- You are based in the US and can work primarily between 8AM Eastern - 5PM Pacific
Bonus points for the following . . .
- You have experience with popular project management systems like Asana, ClickUp, Teamwork, Basecamp, etc.
- You have experience using a CRM like HubSpot or Salesforce
- You have experience working in WordPress websites
- You have experience in sales, marketing, or customer support