Posted 2 months ago
Spree3D is seeking CG artists passionate about cloth FX, fabrics, dynamics and the metaverse!
We are looking for the right person to create dynamic cloth simulations with dynamic geometry. Most importantly we are seeking a person with the passion for simulation and desire to be part of something explosive.
This is a remote position that requires a stable internet connection and excellent communication skills.
- An understanding of dynamic simulation systems, specifically cloth simulation
- Experience with 3D packages such as Maya, Houdini, Max or another package is a big plus
- General knowledge of CG disciplines such as modeling, animation, rigging, etc
- Interest in solving technical and artistic problems
- The ability to follow art and design concepts
- Contribute to creative and technical processes with original ideas and inspiration
- Strong communication skills and a professional attitude
- The ability to apply creative and technical feedback to the work cycle
- Proven track record of high quality, on-time delivery
Other helpful strengths
- Familiarity with procedural rigging systems is a plus
- Experience working with CG animated characters
- Interest in and/or proficiency in Python and MEL scripting is preferred but not required
- Clothing design and garment pattern construction knowledge is a plus
- Solid understanding of production processes in CG
- Experience working within 3D production pipelines is a plus
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- 401K Program