Posted about 1 year ago
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Global Customer Success (GCS) team is looking for a cloud application architect with a passion for open source to join us as a Cloud Deployment Manager with a focus on Red Hat Openshift Container Platform in Munich, Germany. In this role, you will be a key resource in engaging with Red Hat’s customers to enable their lines of business, developer, and management or executive teams and ensure a complete adoption of Red Hat’s hybrid cloud solutions at a business level. You’ll have an opportunity to take ownership of key customer relationships and strategic program initiatives. As a Cloud Deployment Manager, your success will be heavily dependent on consistent high-quality cooperation and engagement with customer and internal teams across the organization, including engineering, product management, support, sales, and consulting teams.
- Be responsible for and guide the end-to-end adoption of Red Hat Openshift-based solutions in the customer environment from a business perspective
- Cooperate with other teams within Red Hat to attain resolution of technical issues
- Carry out and maintain customer success plan during the adoption phase together with the customers to enable a successful solution adoption
- Advise customers on the application of architectural and design patterns for cloud deployment strategies
- Evangelize our solutions with the management and technical teams of our customers, including developers and IT associates
- Build solid customer relationships across the board from technical teams to C-level management teams
- Participate in key customer meetings and quarterly executive business reviews (EBRs)
- Provide feedback via established voice of customer processes to ensure that the customer business requirements are being captured and addressed appropriately
- Collaborate with sales and technical delivery teams to bring our customers the best solutions from across the Red Hat’s cloud infrastructure solutions portfolio
- 5+ years of experience with architecting, designing, developing, and deploying applications to private and public cloud platforms like Red Hat Openshift, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS, AKS, PCF, ACS, etc.
- Experience in technical account management, consulting, customer success, sales engineering, IT architecture, or in an equivalent industry supporting enterprise development teams
- Understanding of a very broad set of technologies from cloud technologies to modern application development and Devops; expertise and specialization in at least one of these areas is required
- Customer-centric and focused on delivering the best outcomes for the customers
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities at the same time
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships across multiple teams and channels
- Proven ability to map the customer business processes to product capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to guide change and motivate various stakeholders, supported by good communication, presentation, and persuasive skills
- Solid engagement skills with an ability to establish a trusted advisor relationship with business decision makers and influencers
- Willingness to travel up to 80%
- Ability and willingness to seek out opportunities to learn and unafraid to ask questions
- Ability to take accountability and initiative
- Ability to embrace change, as the open hybrid cloud landscape is ever changing
- Passion for open source and technology and ability to develop great relationships with customers
- Fluent German language skills
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.