Posted 7 months ago
We need extraordinary Cloud Engineers to join our team. This is a great opportunity to help build Timescale's Cloud offering.
This is a full time position at our office in New York City, Stockholm, or Remote.
- Develop software for our distributed systems and TimescaleDB-as-a-Service offerings.
- Operate, manage, and maintain a scalable cloud offering across multiple clouds
- Collaborate closely with our database and product engineering teams.
- Be an enthusiastic and personable teammate, receiving and providing code reviews, and otherwise partnering and helping other engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 3+ years software engineering experience in production environments
- Operational experience with databases and PostgreSQL (in particular) highly desirable
- Operational experience with microservices in a non-managed Kubernetes setting
- Familiarity with configuration/infrastructure management tools (Ansible, Terraform, Cloudformation)
- Experience building, operating, and working within event-driven, distributed systems
- Proven work in architecting and operating production cloud services
- Experience programming in Go or Python
- You care deeply about resiliency and quality of the features you ship
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Stock options
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible PTO and family leave
- FSA and Dependent FSA plans
- Educational self-improvement benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Awesome coworkers
Time Series is everywhere, and Timescale is helping developers and companies make sense of it.
Businesses worldwide trust TimescaleDB for mission-critical applications from industries as varied as manufacturing, finance, utilities, telecom, mining, ad tech, oil & gas, and the smart home. Applications built on TimescaleDB include IOT, complex monitoring systems, industrial machine data analysis, geospatial asset tracking, operational data warehousing, and financial risk management; via the edge, on premise, and cloud deployments.
TimescaleThe team is based in New York City (HQ) and Stockholm, and is backed by top tier investors, including Benchmark Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Icon Ventures, and Two Sigma Ventures