Posted 7 months ago
Design has played a central role in Fitbod since our earliest days and is a core competency of the company. As our first Communication/Brand Designer, you’ll not only define, maintain, and evolve Fitbod’s visual identity, but also work with a leadership team with over 10 years of product design experience in both large and small consumer internet companies.
Fitbod is a Top-20 Health & Fitness app in the iOS App Store. We’ve cracked product-market fit and now need you to help define and scale the Fitbod brand. It’s a sure bet to make a huge impact!
For consideration, please submit a link to your portfolio
- Develop and maintain the entire Fitbod identity, brand and visual design system.
- Create a consistent and recognizable brand language by utilizing graphic design, illustration, color, photography typography, and iconography.
- Iterate and improve our online and in-app identity, including our website, app store profile, iOS and Android apps.
- Design microsites that express various value propositions behind Fitbod.
- Partner with Content Marketing to bring to life campaigns across our inbound (blogs, social media) and outbound (email, PR) marketing channels.
- Create static and video advertisements that will reach millions of impressions across Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Google, Youtube, Pinterest and more.
- Present in-progress work to the entire team, solicit feedback, and iterate. Articulate why specific creative decisions were made to stakeholders.
- Leverage customer and data insights to inspire creative concepts.
- Have the opportunity to practice UI/UX design.
- An exceptional portfolio featuring branding, marketing, and identity design work.
- Demonstrated experience designing and shipping a holistic brand identity.
- Fundamental knowledge of the formal elements of design including color, typography, and layout.
- Detail-oriented, pixel-perfection obsessed, and blessed with good taste.
- An absolute pro with the modern design tools, such as Figma, Sketch, or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience designing for Web, email, and iOS/Android.
- Previously worked directly with engineering teams.
- Familiarity with web and mobile app technologies/formats and how to design for them; design for mobile-first, responsive web sites
- Think and design in scalable systems, not one-off solutions.
- Motion design and Video editing software such as Final Cut Pro.