Posted 21 days ago
Postscript is redefining marketing for e-commerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for e-commerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class go-to-market organization.
The Community/Evangelist role at Postscript is someone that will thrive with little oversight while discovering and pursuing opportunities to evangelize Postscript to the larger ecommerce community. This person uses events, social media, and creative partnerships to foster thought leadership into the rapidly expanding ecommerce industry. This person should be obsessed with ecom/DTC, be comfortable in public, and be excited to take risks, experiment, and find nontraditional ways to impact and grow Postscript.
For the right person, this role will be a ton of fun. You’ll be an entrepreneur within our larger org.
- Meet regularly with merchants, ecommerce thought leaders/influencers and host meetups/dinners/events
- Post and engage on social media, online forums, and VIP groups
- Foster thought leaderships across channels and industries
- Create and launch experimental ideas & projects (running a Postscript store, starting an SMS best practice newsletter, etc)
- Attend conferences and seek selling opportunities at trade shows
- Publicly evangelize the company both online and in-person (webinars, events, etc)
- Create content to curate thought leadership around SMS + Ecommerce and build the Postscript brand
- Add immense value to the ecosystem! And in doing so, help Postscript’s message cut through the noise.
What we’ll love about you
- You’re a strong writer and like to make noise.
- You’re creative and have past work to prove it.
- You’re entrepreneurial. You have a history of taking things from idea stage through final execution
- You’re organized. You know how to build consensus and project manage an initiative through an org.
- You know sales and could sell hay to a farmer.
- You’re active on social media and are a natural thinker. You demonstrate an enthusiasm and energy to create your own content.
- You’ve built and/or contributed to a community before.
- You have deep Shopify and/or ecommerce experience
- You love to hustle and travel (up to 50% of the time)
What you’ll love about us
- Opportunity to join a rocket ship in its early stages.
- Lots of room for growth – we empower our people then get out of their way. We take mentorship very seriously.
- Fun – we're passionate and enjoy what we do.
- Transparency - we’re open about the state of the business.
- Empathy - we care about our employees and our customers - no room for jerks!
- Fast-paced, growth focused environment
- Remote culture - work from home (or wherever)
- Above market compensation, including equity, unlimited PTO + health, dental, vision insurance
- Pick your own equipment/work set up
- Happy customers who want your product