Posted about 1 month ago
Goodwall is the next generation community for Gen Z and millennials to become better together. Goodwall is for students and professionals who want to become the best versions of themselves: seize opportunities, build better habits, achieve bolder goals and connect with incredible people. Our positive supportive community has grown to more than 1.5 million members in 150+ countries! Our social enterprise has been featured by Forbes, the Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, TEDx, CNN and more. Want to join our global 50+ person team on our mission to help the next generation maximize their potential and impact society positively? Keep reading!
We’re looking for an exceptional passionate individual to take our community to the next level. Are you passionate about building communities and connecting with amazing people? Do you care about creating impact? Are you creative? Are you a social media ninja? Do you love telling stories? Are you obsessively organised and detail oriented? This is the job you’ve been dreaming of.
What we offer
- A meaningful fulfilling opportunity and responsibility to really impact the future of the next generation and our company
- Competitive compensation and a flexible work environment
- One-on-one training and guidance from our COO and co-founder to help you grow and acquire the skills necessary to thrive in this role
- A position with the potential to evolve as you acquire new skills, grow and take on new responsibilities
- A challenging, fast-moving environment working with an international team
- A mission you can be proud of
- Work closely with our COO, co-founders, marketing and business development team to perfect our strategy to support, engage and grow our community
- Engage daily with our community by creating posts, commenting on posts, messaging power-members and participating in groups.
- To improve our community and to tell the story of our community, you must breathe and live the community and know it better than anyone else.
- Manage, define and articulate our internal community calendar. Identify, promote and highlight members, stories, achievements. Create engaging challenges (ex: #studyfromhome : Take a photo studying from home). Create and stimulate engaging group chats to bring our community closer together. Identify hosts and moderators to lead the groups. Host weekly AMAs to get to know the community and answer questions. Write compelling short SMS styled copy for notifications.
- Measure, evaluate and improve the performance and engagement of our community daily
- Manage, define and articulate our social media calendar (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter posts) to showcase the best of our community. You will need to write compelling copy and design visuals
- Support other campaign and community efforts as needed to drive user growth, engagement and retention
Previous work experience: Not required. Experience in community building, social media, copywriting is a plus.
Languages: Perfect english fluency required; additional languages a plus
Communication Skills: Exceptional short copywriting and verbal communication skills. Basic visual design skills.
Interests: Passionate about online communities, social media, and industry trends.
Detail-oriented and organised: You can't make mistakes when communicating to 1million+ people
Hungry: You’re hungry to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
Autonomous & Team Player: You can work independently AND can work collaboratively with a team
Flexible and organised: You can work across time zones and with different cultures. Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a lot of ambiguity and can prioritise tasks and manage own time
Passionate: Passionate about Goodwall’s vision and mission