Posted 11 months ago
Job CategoryEmployee Success
We're looking for a Compensation Operations Analyst to join our team as we scale to support rapid business growth. Our ideal candidate will have experience with Compensation but a passion for Operations; he or she wants to understand how all of the puzzle pieces fit together to solve for scale and a world class employee experience.
- Support the deployment of our Global Compensation Programs including our Merit Review, Stock Refresh, and Bonus planning.
- Partner with team members to ensure our compensation tools are optimized for high growth and scalability.
- Assist with the set-up and administration of our market pricing platform.
- Assist with annual salary surveys.
- Handle to tier 2 cases pertaining to Compensation related matters.
- Partner with HR Operations team to facilitate the timely and accurate loading of data to Workday.
- QA Rewards Master documentation.
- Ensure flawless data integrity in our tools within Employee Success and in the business on the importance and downstream impacts of key data elements.
- Look for opportunities to leverage technology to minimize data issues and manual work that cannot scale.
- Put innovation at the forefront of everything we do. Continuously look for process improvements and think outside the box.
- Participate in special projects as needed with enthusiasm and desire for professional development.
- Proactively identify and raise awareness about concerns or risks and participate in resolving them.
- Minimum of 4+ years of work experience in Compensation or a related HR field.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and MS Access.
- Comfortable with various HR technologies. Workday and Workscape experience a significant plus.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal), organizational, problem solving skills.
- Flawless eye for detail.
- Comfortable working in an environment where operating "in the gray area" is not uncommon.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while managing tight deadlines.
- Perform well under pressure, work independently and as a part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated and able to take a request and run with it under minimal direction and supervision.
- Flexible and able to quickly change course when the needs of the business and our team shift direction or accelerate delivery.
- Comfortable handling highly confidential employee data on a regular basis.
- Good business acumen and awareness of business trends in Compensation and/or HR Technology.
- Financial and technical aptitude.
- Analytical mindset with ability to use data to tell a story.
- High tech industry experience preferred
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.