Posted 2 months ago
Our Company & Culture
Our Company, with headquarters in Jupiter, Florida, is a dynamic, high-growth technology services (SaaS) company with a passion to develop best-in-class marketing automation software for digital marketing professionals around the globe. But we are so much more! We go above and beyond to provide our entrepreneurial customers with advanced marketing and sales strategies to start up or scale up their businesses to achieve their goals.
We have a very fast-paced environment with a culture of like-minded individuals striving to embody the ‘customer-centric’ mindset. Our team must be innovative problem solvers that embrace change and see challenges as an opportunity. From each and every keystroke of programming to the way that we engage our customers in support - excellence is required. After all, we strongly believe in ‘your success, is my success’ responsibility to ourselves, our peers and our customers.
“Coach prospects and clients to reach their financial goals through the purchase and use of our products, services, and training.”
- Organize daily work schedule to call on existing and/or potential customers, answer their questions about purchasing or subscribing to our products, and coach them on how to have an integrated approach to build their business.
- Manage a sales pipeline by staying organized and submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly activity reports.
- Help resolve customer challenges by involving customer support to resolve issues the customer is having.
Keys to Success for the Sales Success Coach
- Always leave the client or prospect knowing we care about their success.
- Answer customer questions regarding our products and services.
- Work with others on the development of sales scripts.
- Track results of customer engagement.
- Analyze KPIs (Key Point Indicators) each day on your activity.
- Memorize the key objections of buying a product and know exactly how to overcome those objections.
- Have a strong understanding of how to use the product and clarity regarding how other subscribers are having success with the product or program.
Education & Related Experience
- Excellent Command Of The English Language
- 1+ Year Of Customer Service Experience
- 1+ Year Of Sales Experience
- Comfortable And Confident On The Phone
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Excellent Knowledge Of Software (CRM Tools, Google Docs, Etc.)
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection