Posted 2 months ago
At Filestage we believe that broken workflows poison teams with miscommunication, friction, and frustration.
Our mission is to fuel teams with a rock-solid workflow. With our software, we empower people to produce great results together and to be happier at work.
Over 500 companies all over the world already benefit from happier and more productive employees with Filestage. We are a diverse team from around the globe going to make Filestage the easiest way for teams to manage their content review process, and we want your help!
- Build and own our content strategy to help drive our company’s growth, in close partnership with the marketing team.
- Be our editorial master by raising the quality and imagination of our content to a new level. Generate exciting (and ambitious) content, and support our teams in all questions of content creation.
- Design an efficient process to turn content production into a major business driver. Rapidly scale up our content output with input from freelancers, colleagues, and your own craftsmanship.
You’re good at
- You are a natural communicator. Ideally, you are a native German speaker and fluent in English. You have a natural feeling for content that interests an audience, and experience of working in a distributed team.
- You are exceptionally creative and can always come up with great (and surprising) ideas for topics, angles, and directions for content pieces.
- You are a talented content creator and can personally create any type of content. From website texts and explainer videos, to blog posts, email automations, ebooks, presentations, paid ads and much more.
- You know how to take one idea, briefing, or piece of inspiration, feed it through a content creation process, and produce a multitude of content pieces in various formats.
- You can orchestrate a team of content creators by organizing, delegating, and collaborating with freelancers and colleagues, in order to scale-up content creation output.
- You are knowledgeable about SEO, paid ads, social media, and many other traffic generation tactics necessary to engage audiences with our content.
- You are a team player. You understand that we can only be successful as a team. Like everyone else in our great team, you are fair, honest and respectful.
This is what you get
- Work from where you are happiest and enjoy a flexible day schedule. We are a fully distributed team, working from different locations and time zones, each individual following their personal daily schedule.
- We meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- We build and maintain a strong team culture. Our working culture is based on our three core values: We are keen to learn, we take ownership and we play fair.
- Your opinion matters. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals. We don’t micromanage.
- Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision making? We have flat hierarchies, no bullshit meetings and fast iterations.
- You work with top-notch technologies and lean processes. We use WordPress, Google Docs, Slack, Asana, Hangouts -and of course Filestage- to communicate efficiently.
How to apply?
- Please fill out our application form. There is no need to write a novel, keep it sharp, short and get across what matters to you. We value great writers, so take your time with the application. We're giving you our full attention.
- We will get back to you within 3 days with some feedback about whether you've advanced to the get to know e-meet part of the application process.
Our team is looking forward to getting to know you! ✌️