Posted 11 months ago
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Content Marketer to join our growing team that can help us improve our content strategy and scale content production.
You will contribute to our core content strategy and produce content to help SEO professionals and ultimately drive traffic and generate new trials to Advanced Web Ranking.
As part of your role, you will connect with and interview subject matter experts, perform content research, and write compelling articles and comprehensive guides.
If you are a great storyteller, can explain complex concepts clearly, have SEO knowledge, and can focus on driving excellent results, you are in the right place.
Who are we?
Caphyon is a 100% bootstrapped software company from the EU, Romania.
We launched Advanced Web Ranking in 2003 and kept on growing ever since, transforming it into one of the most respected software solutions for SEO agencies worldwide.
Over 24,000 leading brands & agencies worldwide have chosen Advanced Web Ranking to grow their businesses: Microsoft, Hilton, Amazon, GroupM, Digitas, Ogilvy, ScreamingFrog, Branded3, and many others.
- Autonomy: a high level of independence and freedom in making decisions.
- Ownership: we empower you to feel a personal stake in the company’s performance, thus being guided more by values than by rules. You own the responsibility for achieving your success.
- Flexibility: you can benefit from a flexible work schedule so that you can make the most of your work/life balance.
- Education: Need books, software, or training classes? Always be learning is our motto, and we cover all the expenses.
- Generous vacation time: 21 days each year, plus national holidays and 1 additional day for each year spent together with us (if you join full time).
- Competitive salary, updated continuously to reflect the market and the team’s results.
As a Content Marketer, you will:
- Collaborate with the Content Manager to research and find topics to write about.
- Create content based on keyword research that contains link-worthy assets (research data, charts, images) to help our SEO strategy.
- Identify, connect, and collaborate with subject matter experts to help create actionable content based on proven tactics and strategies.
- Use content to educate and show people how to solve their problems and always try to present solutions by using our product.
- Write content with distribution in mind by quoting experts and linking out to complementary resources.
- Work with the design team to create embeddable graphics, charts, or infographics for every piece of content you write.
- Produce additional resources that can be offered as bonus content when subscribing to the email list (content upgrades).
- Spin-off cornerstone content (essential guides, original research, detailed how-to) to create supporting content for our blog or guest posts.
- Accountable, driven, and passionate about what you do.
- Eager to learn and grow and have a go-getter, entrepreneurial mentality.
- Work well in a team environment but are also reliable and can work independently.
- Experience in content creation for software companies serving B2B and SEO industries.
- Familiar with SEO best practices and can write about SEO from experience or by interviewing experts.
- Exceptional talent for the written word and can create meaningful, customer-centric content that produces results.
- Experience identifying, connecting and collaborating with subject matter experts.
- Customer-centric marketer.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment.
- Reliable, self-motivated, and comfortable working remotely.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in delivering high-quality content for software companies on marketing and SEO.
- Can explain complex concepts clearly, tell a compelling story, and write with personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.