Posted 9 months ago
Track it Forward is an online and mobile volunteer time tracking tool whose mission is to provide modern, simple, and affordable technology to empower nonprofits to achieve their goals faster. We believe that by serving grassroots and nonprofit organizations, we can positively impact the world. We are a dynamic company, made up of passionate individuals who are looking to bring technology to a market that is typically overlooked.
We are hiring a content marketer with experience in SEO and a passion for creating and optimizing content that converts prospects to customers. Given that we are a small company, we all wear many hats, and you can expect to be involved in many other marketing campaigns, but content marketing will be your main focus.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Optimizing existing content for SEO
- Creating lead magnets
- Writing email copy
- Securing backlinks
- Managing content
- Creating new articles
You should have the following qualifications:
- Live in the US and you should be fluent in English
- At least 2 years experience doing online content marketing
- Degree in marketing / business, or relevant experience
- Understanding of SEO and how to optimize and write content to get higher in rankings
- Experience with Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
- Ability to write copy with an eye towards conversion
- Have a strong work ethic
- Able to balance quality and speed when writing content
- Understanding of the nonprofit / school / volunteer market
- Experience with volunteer leadership
- Experience working in a remote position
On top of all that, we are a team that holds ourselves to a very high standard of work ethic. Given that this is a remote position, you should be personally driven and know how to manage expectations in a remote environment.
Though this is a full time position, we are not able to offer medical benefits. However, we do offer a flexible schedule, vacation/sick days, and a remote work environment. This position will start as a 3 month position. The role may extend beyond that based on fit and performance.
In order to apply for this position, you have to:
- Create a 90 second video clip of yourself telling us why you are the best candidate
- Just be casual, practice a few times, and record. No need to go crazy with this!
- Upload it to somewhere we can view it (like an unlisted YouTube link)
- Attach it in your application
- Fill out this Google form
We expect to fill this position quickly, so if you think you are a good fit, please fill the application out immediately.