Posted 2 months ago
Job Title: Copywriter
Reports to: Chief Design Officer
Direct reports: None
Position type: Full Time
About The Dyrt:
The Dyrt makes camping easier. With over 1 million+ user-submitted campsites, reviews, and tips, The Dyrt is the #1 camping app. Read more at https://thedyrt.com/about/us
The Dyrt is looking for a cross-channel copywriter who can breathe life into our digital ad campaigns and other marketing experiences.
You will work with The Dyrt's marketing and design teams to…
- Write creative and compelling copy for a variety of uses including search and social ads, web and app landing pages, post-join email and product welcome messaging, feature/benefit pairings and descriptions, etc.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of campaigns
- Synthesize product offerings into concise and engaging messaging
- Craft creative headlines, taglines and supporting copy
- Create different variants of copy to impact sales conversion rates, and iterate to further improve conversion rates
- Evolve and standardize our brand voice
- Create clear and compelling copy for interactive product flows
You are someone who has…
- Website and/or app copywriting experience.
- Paid ads copywriting experience.
- Landing page copywriting experience.
- Experience creating copy to sell an ecommerce or app subscription product.
- Minimum 2 years experience direct response copywriting for digital placements.
- A passion for camping and the outdoors.
This is a remote position. Candidates are expected to have access to high-speed internet and have a professional working environment sufficient for video conferencing.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, link to online portfolio, and answer all questions.