Posted 3 months ago
About Club feast:
Club Feast is a fun, fast paced and entrepreneurial environment that empowers team members to work independently and collaboratively in a remote environment to drive results that greatly impact the business. Since early on, one of our go-to values has been #evolveordie and we are constantly growing and changing. We are currently searching for a creative copywriter who is dedicated to crafting excellent original content. Copywriters will work with others to better understand project expectations, produce content with the needs of the client or employer in mind, participate in the brainstorming process, and conduct research to develop or support writing. You should also be prepared to assist with other creative processes, such as the visual element selection process.
• Deliver compelling copy across channels and platforms-above the line, below the line, on the line, when there is no line, etc.
• Maintain a consistent brand voice while still writing copy that feels fresh and new, personalised and friendly, clear and knowledgeable, and provides customers with the urgency to act.
• Collaborate with the design, brand, and social media teams to deliver outstanding creative on time, every time.
• Digest test learnings and feedback to optimize copy and turn around edits quickly.
• Work with people across the whole company as the ultimate team player.
Strong communication, research, and typing skills. Creativity, Resourcefulness, Flexibility, and Motivation. Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience. Receptiveness to feedback. Willingness to meet deadlines. We're in search of a true jack/jill-of-all-trades who's comfortable writing anything from UX copy to direct mail, emails for new customer journeys and direct response ad copy. If you're in the know when it comes to food, tech, or digital marketing, you may be a great fit!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Club Feast is an equal opportunity employer.