Posted 5 months ago
We are hiring a corporate development all-star to help us build the world’s leading Automated AI Platform. You’d help us drive market research and analysis, acquisitions, investments and business strategy for DataRobot. . The individual will play a key part in helping DataRobot make considered, data-driven and strategic decisions that build a differentiated product, improve our business model, and ultimately accelerate our mission of automating machine learning.
- Develop market analyses and market segment economics
- Develop detailed landscaping maps of relevant market segments and collect intelligence and prioritize relevant players
- Communicate actionable learnings from market & competitive intelligence to key stakeholders and management
- Proactively source and evaluate possible acquisition targets in Eastern Europe, Western Europe and Israel.
- Attend venture capital and start up events, build relationships with relevant companies and teams in domains relevant to Data Robot
- Support entire deal execution process from deal sourcing, due diligence, negotiation and intergration
- 2-5 years of experience in corporate strategy & development, management consulting, venture capital or investment banking;
- Exceptional research, analytical, financial analysis and quantitative skills
- An ability to independently execute on projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in Business or Engineering with excellent academic track record high regarded; MBA preferred
- Team player – Personable, collaborative, and demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with diverse teams and members
- Passion for meeting new companies and entrepreneurs.
- Track record and appetite of building strong networks and relationships