Posted about 1 year ago
We're looking for a talented and collaborative Counsel willing to take on new challenges and become an integral part of Salesforce's Office of Global Ethics & Integrity.
With oversight from senior leaders in the Office of Global Ethics & Integrity, this role will primarily provide legal support for our third party diligence programs.
- Perform due diligence analysis on prospective third-party partners
- Issue spot for global corruption risks (i.e. U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), UK Bribery Act)
- Advise business leaders regarding corruption risks related to diligence program
- Coordinate with internal teams to enhance diligence processes
- Participate in M&A transaction diligence and integration support
- Lead and coordinate occasional trainings on various topics
- Draft policies and related training programs as needed
- Coordinate and perform, as needed, compliance reviews
- J.D. from accredited law school (member of CA bar or willing to seek admission as in-house counsel in CA)
- 2 years of business law firm or significant ethics and compliance experience, with a focus on white-collar, anti-corruption and FCPA investigation experience or global trade experience preferred
- Keen intellect with an insatiable curiosity
- Comfort with all things IT
- Fair and dispassionate investigator
- Experience with due diligence, risk assessment, and remediation
- Sensitivity re. how to balance legal risk with business realities
- A proactive nature and "can-do" attitude
- Discretion as to the sensitive nature of compliance activities
- Strong interpersonal skills, including in public speaking and writing
- Proficiency with languages and availability to travel
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-paced and demanding work environment
- Experience working in-house a plus
- Sense of humor
- High EQ
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.