Posted 3 months ago
We are looking for a CPG SDR to find and close new deals and lead the management of a growing base of CPG partners. Your primary goal will be to add new brands to the Pear partnership program and building and refining the sales processes and tools along the way.
Pear Commerce is redefining how CPG brands interact with their retail customers. We are using technology and partnerships to provide a closed feedback loop for CPGs' digital marketing efforts. In short, we are unlocking the DTC Playbook for CPG Brands. Doing so allows CPGs to know the shopping behavior of their retail consumers for the first time ever.
Read about our Culture and Values and How We Hire. We offer a full suite of benefits, including healthcare covered 100% for you and your dependents, competitive compensation, equity options, and unlimited vacation in a remote-first organization.
- Set and hit aggressive sales targets to add CPG brands to the Pear platform
- Pitch Pear to external partners, customers, and clients
- Develop and revise sales and marketing collateral
- Serve as the primary contact for CPG customers
- Stay on top of industry trends, competitive set, events, new technologies, unique opportunities
- A gatherer—someone with experience nurturing deals and accounts to ensure partners are successful
- A hunter—someone who is motivated by closing deals and will do whatever it takes to sniff one out and bring it home. We think this person likely has a few years' experience selling into CPG brands ranging from startups to the Fortune 1000
- A leader—someone who can represent Pear with and service our CPG partners, articulate our value proposition, and bring client feedback back to the Pear team
Even if you don't fit the above criteria exactly, we want to hear from you!
No outside recruiters, please.