Posted about 2 years ago
Creative Support Agent
REMOTE · New York, United States
At Podia, we’re building the most creator-friendly platform on the planet to help people sell Online Courses, Memberships and Digital Downloads. And the #1 reason people cite for using us?
Sounds great, but what does it mean?
- Fast, friendly support
- Free migrations
- No technical headaches
- No transaction fees
…and a relentless passion, across our entire team, for helping our creators succeed.
Delivering all of that creator-friendly goodness takes work, and that’s why we need your help!
We’re looking for a super-friendly, tech-savvy, experienced support agent who can help our customers make more sales.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Respond to customer tickets via chat, email and social media. This is priority number one. Remember that whole creator-friendly thing? We’ve got a reputation to protect
- Migrate customers (downloading/uploading content, setting up courses, etc…) who need some help switching over from other platforms
- Troubleshoot product issues, reproduce them for our dev team when necessary and keep track of their status
- Help our customers with questions about our product, as well as coaching them toward making their first sale
- Keep your finger on the pulse of our customer base, helping the team understand what our customers are thinking and asking for
We’re looking for a support agent with:
- Really, really, really good writing skills, who can rewrite this bullet to make it sound better
- Tech skillz. Ideally, you’ve worked in a SaaS company and can take screenshots and record videos for customers like a boss
- Support experience. You know what it takes to make customers happier than they were before they met you
- Availability from 10am – 6pm ET M – F. You’ll also be asked to check in on support emails (15 minutes max) every few weekends
It’d be REALLY great if you also:
- Have created and / or sold a Membership, Online Course or Digital Download before
- Have experience with Intercom and Slack
- Have experience working remotely
- Have worked with digital creators before
Here’s what you’ll get if you join us:
- Competitive salary
- Equity in a rapidly-growing company
- Health insurance and other medical benefits (US-based employees)
- Work from anywhere with an internet connection
- Annual team retreats with all expenses paid