Posted 10 months ago
Curriculum Development Project Specialist (Remote)
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Hours: Full Time
We are looking for a Project Manager to work with a training/education services team of a larger B2B high tech company. The team is primarily based in Atlanta, GA, but this is a remote role. The project manager is responsible for project managing the cross functional development of ILT (instructor led training), eLearning, On Demand and internal training courses. This is a great role for a entry level project manager.
This is a 12 month project, 40 hours per week, remote opportunity in the US.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Engage with the Technical Content Solutions Development Managers to assist with project scoping and project launch. Manage 6+ projects concurrently.
- Manage the content development and delivery projects end-to-end for various business units.
- Manage all communications with content development and review team, triage and resolve issues as they arise.
- Facilitate cross-team project meetings to review projects and status to ensure no balls are dropped
Required Qualifications :
- 2+ years experience in Project Management, with some experience in Training Content development
- Some experience in learning management systems administration (LMS), training operations support
- Positive, customer-service attitude and the ability to work in a multicultural environment, including working flexible hours aligning to EMEA and US hours as needed.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment that is detailed oriented, highly organized
- High proficiency: MS Project, MS Office 365 Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Bachelors Degree (preferred, but not required)