Posted 9 months ago
Have you ever wondered what happens inside the cloud?
Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers, teams, and businesses around the world. We believe that today's entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world.
We want people who are passionate about building meaningful, long-term relationships with our customers that help grow and scale business in the cloud.
Our Customer Success team's mission is to service our most critical business customers by facilitating adoption, best practice and growth, through onboarding and account management. Customer Success is an integral part of our company. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about the technologies we use, and have experience working with open-source and Linux environments. As the voice of the customer, you have the opportunity to influence product decisions that will greatly improve user experience.
Reporting to the India Country Director, the Customer Account Manager (CAM) will work to grow business on our platform and promote our customers to do more on DigitalOcean. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about propelling growth and increasing adoption of DO's product offerings. You will be responsible for new customer acquisition and drive revenue and market penetration for DO in India. You will be responsible for building and enriching high quality opportunities and for generating strong interest for DO's products & services in the Indian market. You will manage relationships with our business customers, partnering with solutions engineers to provide technical expertise and identify and drive migration and expansion opportunities.
This is a full-time position based out of Bangalore and will require travel within India.What You'll Be Doing:
What We'll Expect From You:
- You will work with leads (new and existing) as their relationship and growth manager, ensuring that they are getting the resources they need to be successful
- You will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of DigitalOcean within organizations
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to develop sales strategies, messaging, and ideas to drive stronger growth each quarter
- Leverage knowledge of your customers' environments to assist other teams in better supporting your customers
- Engage in consistent proactive customer calls and meetings to positively impact loyalty, revenue growth and successful use of platform and products
- Onboard new business to set them up for growth and success
- Proactively monitor and identify usage trends in order to uncover renewal risks, while supporting greater adoption rates
- Consistently achieve or exceed qualified monthly quotas
- Work independently within a team and collaboratively
- Champion and advocate for customer requirements within DigitalOcean (be their voice!)
Why You'll Like Working for DigitalOcean:
- Background with infrastructure, Linux, and the cloud ecosystem
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion of technology and customer advocacy
- Proven track record of achieving measurable goals in a sales environment
- Strong network/relationships and ability to build strategic relationships
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized with an ability to multi-task & prioritize tasks
- Highly self motivated and entrepreneurial
- Strong identity for our brand and team culture
- Strong analytical skills and pattern recognition
- Strong communication skills, with ability to explain technical concepts in clear and concise terms
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it. We care deeply about each other and take our "no jerks" rule very seriously.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You'll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you'll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, and offer catered lunches at the office to keep your hunger at bay.
- We invest in your future. We provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We want you to love where you work. Our office space is equipped with all the amenities you might need, including with 24/7 access, high-speed bandwidth, unlimited coffee and plenty of community-focused events to keep you engaged. We also allow employees to customize their workstations to meet their needs.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Department: Customer Success
Want to learn more about our Customer Success team? Clickhere!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Clickhere to hear from our employees!