Posted 5 months ago
Do you want to be part of an energetic and fun software company where your work has real impact? We’re looking for a Customer Care Advocate who can play a critical role in supporting Articulate’s customers and internal teams.
You're the ideal candidate if...
You like making things easier for customers and colleagues.
There’s a roadblock, and you want to smooth it away.
You are energized by interacting with and helping people.
You know that everyone has trouble sometimes, and you seek to empower and educate our customers.
You’re a positive person and know how to look on the bright side.
You bring solutions to the table, not just problems. (But you aren’t afraid to point out where we’re going wrong).
You’re comfortable with a little chaos and uncertainty. We move fast, and sometimes decisions are made without all of the information.
You’re able to think on your feet, and you’re a good listener who enjoys breaking down a problem to come up with the solution.
You embrace process, but know when to be flexible.
- Delight the customer, and remind them why they chose Articulate
- Provide licensing and subscription support for Articulate products
- Own and resolve customer care issues related to ordering, licensing, and billing
- Answer incoming calls, chats, faxes, and email requests
- Log customer data and all communications accurately and thoroughly in internal systems
- Support sales team efforts (recognize new leads and upsell opportunities)
- Support customer success initiatives to help prevent churn
- Monitor delivery and fulfillment systems
- Facilitate vendor registration, setup, and profile management
- Contribute to ongoing process and workflow improvements
- Actively contribute to other functional areas of the company
- Provide support during standard U.S. business hours
Skills and Experience
- Smart and savvy analyst and problem solver
- Detail-oriented, with an ability to execute complex processes
- Agile multitasker who thrives in a quick-paced environment
- Self-starter comfortable taking initiative
- Helpful, dependable, meticulous and organized
- Passionate about customer satisfaction
- Exceptional, personable written and verbal communication skills
- Experience supporting customers or in a customer-facing role
- High quality standards
- Quick learner who self-manages in a remote environment
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Willingness to go the extra mile and put in long hours, when needed
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with the e-learning industry, including Articulate products
- Knowledge of SaaS products and support
Interested? Upload your resume and cover letter selling us on why you’re the perfect fit and what you can bring to Articulate.
A job at Articulate is highly coveted so your response will help us decide who gets the interview. Good luck!
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 78,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 605,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.
Learn more about our culture.