Posted 3 months ago
HeySummit is hiring a Customer Happiness champion, based in a North American-friendly timezone to help assist, educate, and delight HeySummit customers and users.
About the Role
Despite launching just months ago, HeySummit has already experienced a sudden and significant burst of users which has been great for building our community. While this growth has been positive, one of our biggest goals is to provide exceptional support to our customers, and we’re looking for your help to make that happen. We need the right people onboard to help not only maintain our high level of customer service now, but be part of scaling our customer happiness offering well into the future. We understand the value in great customer support, and are excited to work with a professional who knows customer happiness and has the energy, ability and pride of product to help us design even better customer experiences.
Joining us at this early stage means you have the opportunity to meaningfully shape the product. As a Customer Happiness Champion, you’ll get to know how the customers use the product, and where UX improvements can be made. You are the closest member of the team to the customer, and your opinions carry meaningful weight in our decisions about the direction of the product.
* Owning the support and customer happiness experience
* Knowing and testing our platform, replicating bugs and clearly detailing issues to our development team
* Engaging with customers through live chat
* Writing how-to knowledge base documents
* Running walk-throughs and help sessions with customers
* Managing event organisation for HeySummit SideKick
- You’re inquisitive, proactive, and like following a thread to see where it leads
- You deliver amazing customer support
- You pride yourself on excellent communication and tone
- You show empathy in your writing and treat everyone with respect
- You can write clear and concise help documentation
- You’re comfortable supporting customers who are navigating the stressful journey of event organisation
- You are comfortable taking ownership and advocating for your customers
- You thrive in the sometimes chaotic world of startups and are comfortable with discomfort
- Bonus but not required: written fluency in a language other than English
**Please note, there are a series of questions that will need to be answered at the bottom of the application**