Posted 5 months ago
About the position:
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to establish and define our customer service function. You will ensure that Galton Voysey is synonymous with insane levels of customer satisfaction across every one of our brands. You will have ludicrously high levels of expectation when it comes to customer service in your personal life and will set the bar even higher when it comes to matching and exceeding the expectations of our own customers. To achieve this we need someone who has great ideas for creative solutions & strategies that ensure that Galton Voysey brands have the happiest customers in the world.
You will have extremely high levels of expectation when it comes to customer service in your personal life and your goal will be to match and exceed the expectations of Galton Voysey’s customers. You need to have high levels of empathy and emotional intelligence as well as a genuine desire to help people and make them happy. To achieve this you need patience, personal drive and boundless energy.
Some examples of problems you should be excited to solve are:
- How to most efficiently solve customers’ troubles in a personal and meaningful way
- How can we turn customers into advocates for our brands
- What creative solutions can be applied to surprise and delight our customers
- How to enhance customer interactions across all touchpoints from first moment of engagement with a brand to after care
- What are some ways we can pre-empt potential customer problems
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a service minded industry
- High level of independency and ability to work and manage own time effectively
- Ability to work in two mindsets simultaneously, in the best interest of the customer and the company
- You need to be an active member of the grammar and typo police force with a native level of English both written and oral
- Experience using customer service software is a big plus
Why you want to work with us at Galton Voysey:
Galton Voysey prides itself in the company culture we have built in the short years since we were founded. To achieve and sustain this, we hire extremely talented people who thrive in an environment where they can work independently, where the best idea wins and where collaboration and communication is a part of the everyday business.
- Talented and driven co-workers who thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
- A meritocratic culture with a ‘best idea wins’ mentality
- Full support to develop as a professional through whatever training or resources available (courses, seminars, certification etc.)
- An opportunity to evolve your career across different functions
- 20 days’ paid vacation every year on top of national holidays