Posted 8 months ago
Postscript is building the world’s greatest remote organization by modernizing how brands communicate with consumers. We’ve created a best-in-class SMS marketing tool used by thousands of happy ecommerce stores. Backed by Y Combinator and Accomplice VC, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help scale the company.
This new role will own the strategy and execution of marketing communication throughout the customer journey for Postscript prospects and customers. This is ranging from the top-of-funnel awareness on-site to customer advocacy messaging with the ultimate goal of driving user adoption and text messaging best practices - a mix of product and customer marketing.
The perfect hire will be enthusiastic about gathering feedback from customers and understanding exactly what drives results so the right programs are orchestrated across various messaging mediums to customers.
- Refine segmented customer lifecycle stages and create strategic initiatives for each stage of the journey from awareness to onboarding to retention.
- Build a lifecycle touchpoint strategy dedicated to moving prospects through the funnel and post-sale retention across multiple channels (Email, SMS, Push, Website, etc)
- Create positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation for Postscript, while enabling the sales, CS, and self serve teams to distribute that message
- Collaborate with customers to build out new pages, research, case studies, testimonials, quotes, and other content of and for Postscript customers
- Develop a customer advocacy program designed to drive loyalty and foster a community of ambassadors for Postscript
- Help message new features to our user base and improve adoption of existing features
Own numbers and goals - manage pursuit and optimization of KPIs through A/B testing, measurement and optimization.
- Serve as internal expert on Postscript Product for GTM org
What we’ll love about you
- 3-5+ years experience in customer and product marketing for a software company
- Experience in driving adoption of new features aimed at customers
- Ownership based mindset - you dive in and get things done
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with marketing automation
- Detailed and organized with the ability to juggle projects, collaborate internally, and hit deadlines
- Mastery of our ideal customer profile and the ability to introduce new Postscript solutions to them
- Strong user of the Postscript platform
- Analytical and numbers driven, but with a sense of what makes compelling/high converting content
What you’ll love about us
- Happy customers who want your product
- Opportunity to join a rocket ship in its early stages
- Lots of room for growth – we empower our people then get out of their way
- Fun – we're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Transparency - we’re open about the state of the business and take mentorship seriously
- Empathy - we care about our employees and our customers - no room for jerks
- Fast-paced, growth focused environment
- Remote culture - work from home (or wherever)
- Above market compensation, including equity, unlimited PTO + health, dental, vision insurance
- Pick your own equipment/work set up