Posted 5 months ago
We’re on the search for an amazing Customer Onboarding Specialist to help new and prospective clients fall in love with SimpleTexting. As the first point of contact for new users and leads, the ideal candidate for this role is highly empathetic and can’t wait to build lasting relationships. The business texting journey is exciting, and you’ll be the trusty guide for those who embark upon it. Prior experience working with customers is a must. Bonus points if you have a background in sales!
SimpleTexting is the leading web-based platform for SMS marketing and business texting. Our software gives organizations the ability to send marketing campaigns, share important alerts, and provide 1-on-1 customer service using text messages. Thousands of organizations in North America rely on SimpleTexting to connect with their audiences. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, nonprofits, healthcare providers, churches, schools, and more. And with a powerful suite of features that includes segments, autoresponders, data collection and analytics, our platform is designed to help businesses start and scale their engagement through SMS.
- It’s up to you to help users adopt our product as quickly, effectively, and enjoyably as possible. No small task, but a huge opportunity.
- Train clients in their use of the platform by leading coaching sessions, presentations, and answering questions via phone, email, and live chat
- Work with multiple clients on a day-to-day basis, taking care of each customer’s needs with timeliness and positivity
- Keep track of new sign-ups and track their onboarding progress
- Follow up with clients’ who showed interest in our trial plan but have not yet upgraded to a paid plan
- Find out the needs of new sign-ups and demonstrate how SimpleTexting can help them succeed
- Learn the ins-and-outs of everything SimpleTexting. Before you can help others, you need to become a pro.
This Role Is For You If
- You’re confident, articulate, and sensitive to the needs of others
- You know how to listen and are a pro at presenting, too
- You love to think outside the box and come up with proactive, creative solutions
- You enjoy juggling multiple tasks at once in a fast-paced environment
- You have a strong interest in business and technology
- Healthy customer obsession and focus on delivering an exceptional client experience
- English is your primary language. Secondary languages are a plus.
- At least 2 years of experience working with customers
- Familiarity with chat and CRM platforms
- Ability to learn new software platforms quickly
- Self-starter, positive attitude
- Highly organized. You can manage and prioritize several different projects.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field of study
- 2+ years in customer onboarding / support / sales role
- Experience conducting product demos using software such as Zoom or UberConference
- If you’re in Miami, you’re welcome to join us at the office!
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation commensurate with your proven abilities
- Unlimited flexible time-off policy
How to Apply