Posted 7 months ago
Remote Contract - 35-40 hours p/w
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING
* Must be comfortable with working in the adult niche space.
* 35-40 hours p/w (afternoon and evenings)
* This is not a vacancy for a social media content generator/influencer
Here at iPresence our growth is dependent on hiring amazing people! Wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Are you ready to develop your career in an exciting hyper growth company?
iPresence was founded in Vancouver, BC to provide clients with a reliable partner to their online marketing and web development needs. We provide a wide variety of web services and predominantly specialise in high traffic websites. Just one of our websites receives 120 million views each month, making it one of Alexa’s Top 90 destinations in Canada.
Our vast in-house experience and expertise enables us to provide our clients with access to valuable resources to tap into their target audiences. We oversee millions of impressions per month through our network of websites building on our customized long term approach to customer success.
We also actively develop highly successful and profitable ventures of our own. We work on a variety of tech-based products which have evolved with market trends; adult-niche has always been at the heart of internet-usage and part of our rapid growth.
Our Customer Service Representative (“CSR”) team are the face of iPresence. They are the voice of the business and are the first point of contact for our customers.
CSRs work within our Community Team, and assist our millions of users every day, they ensure every interaction customers have with us is positive and efficient.
You’ll be responsible for solving problems and making our customers smile and keeping them using our sites. We pride ourselves on our Customer Service and hold ourselves to a high standard. You should be an excellent problem solver by nature, and love making people happy!
The team works around the clock delighting our customers, so you’ll need to be flexible and willing to work the occasional evening and weekend. The successful applicant will work remotely from anywhere in Europe, but the occasional need to travel may be required (with all costs covered).
Reporting directly to the Head of Customer Service, you will be responsible for efficient and timely customer service across iPresence’s products and services.
● 4 Years Customer Service Experience (experience in Moderation is also desirable)
● Comfortable with working in the adult niche space
● Strong background in Zendesk
● Excellent verbal and written English skills
● Familiar with Google Suite tools, Slack/MatterMost, Skype, and similar collaborative working tools.
● Fast & Reliable Internet Connection
● Based in UK / Europe / Australia / NZ
● Comfortable managing sensitive content and potentially explicit content
● Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a demanding role.
● Experience in working remotely is highly desirable
100% Remote Work