Posted 2 months ago
Voatz is a high-growth, venture-backed company based in Boston, Massachusetts. We are an eclectic, passionate group of people working to change democracy by changing the way the world votes. Backed by cutting-edge technology, the Voatz mobile voting platform has been used in more than 50 elections, voting events and locations, with more in store for this year.
We are looking for a motivated, talented, energetic Customer Success Agent to join our Customer Success Team to address customer needs and to work with our ticketing system as we enter a high-volume period with multiple elections.
This is an exciting and incredible opportunity to work on the front lines and communicate directly with voters via email, chat or over the phone, and to make voting possible in these times. You’ll be the virtual poll worker of the future, working at the direct nexus of democracy, technology, access, and the future of our elections.
What you’ll be doing:
- Correspond with existing customers to help navigate signing up, verifying and voting with Voatz
- Flexible, remote hourly work with our online ticketing system to support and coach voters via multiple channels (email, phone, online chat)
- Tracking support ticket activity, troubleshooting with voters, assisting with navigating the application with ease
- Problem solving and offering suggestions on how to best use the application
- Updating and improving customer and internal support documentation
- Availability, willingness and flexibility to work nights and weekends
What we are looking for:
- 1-3 years customer service experience preferred, but not required (i.e. customer support, tech support, hospitality, service industry, etc.)
- Experience, familiarity and agility with apps, data, analysis and/or technology
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate empathy, resourcefulness, sound judgment, patience and drive
- Ability to manage multiple workflows simultaneously.
- Comfortable with web-based software tools such as ZenDesk and Slack
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while keeping your sense of humor
- Interest in, and passion for leveraging tech to enable a secure, engaged democracy
- Hourly remote work on phones and support ticketing system
- Hiring immediately
- Candidate must have access to a laptop and excellent Wifi
Please apply directly via our website with your resume and cover letter.