Posted about 1 year ago
Customer Success Associate
HVMN is hiring a part-time (~20 hours per week), remote-option Customer Success Associate, reporting to our Head of Customer Success. As a Customer Success Associate, you are the voice of HVMN and have a direct relationship with our customers.
HVMN is building one of the most unique brands in performance nutrition. Our mission it to enable anyone to be the best version of themselves. Our products—HVMN Ketone Ester, Performance Supplements, and MCT Oil Powder and Keto Collagen+—are trusted and used by professional athletes, the US Military, executives, and everyone in between.
Customers are the heartbeat of our company. For this role, your mission is to stay on top of all customer questions, suggestions and requests. You will be in a unique position to offer expert knowledge of our brand, products and resources. Our customers will put their trust in you and your objective is to reward that trust by being transparent, warm and friendly, and—of course—answering their questions and solving their [HVMN-related] problems. In doing this, you will help people develop lasting relationships with our brand and have fun along the way!
What you’ll do:
- Act as the voice of HVMN, helping customers resolve inquiries and issues through warm, kind interactions. Develop relationships with customers through email, calls and chat.
- Ensure each customer support experience is of the highest possible quality – go above and beyond for our customers at every opportunity.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of our products, resources, fulfillment & logistics systems, as well as curiosity and awareness of emerging trends and initiatives within the industry.
- Record and relay customer feedback and insights to internal teams including product and operations, engineering, marketing and design to allow for continual improvement of the customer experience.
- Act in accordance with policies and regulations around recommending products in relation to health concerns.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about nutrition and wellness and have a solid grasp on industry trends.
- You are emotionally intelligent and deeply engaged in customer interactions.
- You have superior problem-solving skills and possess the ability to develop multiple solutions to a single problem.
- You learn fast and often take it upon yourself to expand your knowledge base and improve efficiencies within your day-to-day.
- You have a “no task is too small” attitude and the endurance to consistently deliver amazing customer experiences.
- You have excellent attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- You’re a team player who works well with a wide range of personalities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years experience in customer success or other customer-facing roles.
- Comfortable with technology and apps, ability to switch between multiple dashboards to accomplish a single task and keep yourself on-track and organized.
- Proficient in Google Suite.
- Flexible working hours, as your schedule will be based on business needs. Weekend availability required to handle high-priority issues.
- Experience with ZenDesk and Intercom
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central
- Expert knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets