Posted 8 months ago
We are looking to add members to our Customer Success team - someone who loves delighting customers as much as they like writing code and finds excitement in working at a startup with a ton of different responsibilities.
Upright Labs builds multichannel ecommerce software for retailers. We make it really easy for second-hand retailers to manage inventory and sell online, everywhere. Our software processes thousands of items each month and has helped retailers sell millions in inventory. We're based out of Washington, DC but have a remote presence.
We are customer centric at Upright Labs, everything we do and everything we build, is to make sure our customers have the best experience navigating their ecommerce journey.
You’ll be one of the first hires in this role, so you’ll have tons of autonomy. You'll be spending a good portion of the time building out our internal tools to make customer success automatable, easier, and less technical. If you enjoy working at startups, wearing lots of hats, and delighting customers, you’ll fit in perfectly.
What you'll do
- Support our customers via live chat and email through tools like Intercom
- Work closely with engineering team to develop features and tools required by customers
- Build out our internal tools, based in Ruby on Rails and React
- Document product announcements, features, and FAQ's
- Onboard and attend to new customers
- Talk to customers weekly to make sure their needs are met
- 1+ years experience working in customer success
- Customer first mentality, excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to present difficult ideas in user-friendly language
- As comfortable working in a terminal as talking to a customer on the phone
- Positive attitude and eagerness to get jobs done
- Goes above and beyond to make customers happy