Posted 4 months ago
Who we need:
We (Mazira LLC) are a bootstrapped company that makes a legal tech SaaS product called GoldFynch. Our eDiscovery platform (GoldFynch.com) has grown quite a bit and we need to expand our team. We're looking for a Customer Success & Inbound Marketing Specialist to help us engage our customers and make sure their experience with GoldFynch is first class. We need someone to help with
- Customer onboarding - eDiscovery can be pretty overwhelming, GoldFynch is not. We need someone to help new customers overcome the barriers to eDiscovery using GoldFynch.
- Respond to customer feedback - We get a few customer tickets everyday that are often unique questions. You will be the go-to GoldFynch expert offering helpful responses.
- Create templates and process improvements- Help us identify these issues and improve our user experience.
- Create content to address customer FAQs - Help build our searchable library of educational materials.
- Demo , demo, demo - Our stickiest customers come through a demo, which we've gotten down to a science. Deliver a few GoldFynch demos per week to help us generate new business.
- Build and maintain customer relationships - Potential customers (and some regulars) like to communicate with us via our website chat. You'll need to offer chat support as well as the occasional phone call back when they reach out. (during business hours)
All said and done, your number one goal is to make sure our customers are ecstatic about their experience with GoldFynch.
What we are looking for:
- Experience with eDiscovery - in any capacity (paralegal, software support, IT, attorney etc)
- Independent worker - We can't stress this enough. If you like working independently, you will like working with us. We'll offer guidance as needed but won't get in your way. Go getter - You'll have to think outside the box to help customers solve challenging problems. Be proactive in identifying issues and implementing solutions.
- Patience and empathy - Our customers are often under a lot of pressure. . It's important to understand their perspective and offer help with efficiency and kindness, no matter how simple the solution.
- Good internet connection - We are a remote first company, so you'll need to be online. Minimum of 20 Mbps (down) and 10 Mbps (up).
- Minimum background noise (at least when doing a demo or making a call) and distraction-free environment.
- Fast learner with confidence to present customer demos.
What would be nice :
- (required) Legal tech experience with eDiscovery
- Prior experience in SaaS customer support and customer success
What to expect if your resume is selected:
- Provide a short written response to some questions (promise it won't take more than 15 minutes)
- A short video ‘demo' test via zoom (you'll get a chance to prep)
- An interview (pretty laid back, just want to make sure you're a fit for our work culture)
We are remote first, so you can work from anywhere. You'll just need to be on Slack during office hours.
- 8hr work days between 8AM and 5PM US Central time.
- No need to work after hours, weekends, or holidays (no one should).
- We're off for public US holidays, but if you are located elsewhere, we can work something out.
- Paid time off (sick leave and vacation)
- Vision, Dental and health insurance
- 401(k) plans
- Work from home - home office equipment budget
GoldFynch is a cloud-based SaaS platform for eDiscovery. It's used by law firms, corporations, and other eDiscovery firms across the US. It is owned and developed by Mazira LLC based out of Iowa City.
Who we are:
Mazira was co-founded by a small, dedicated team of engineers that takes pride in what we do. We're a bootstrapped company and definitely an underdog in our space, but we've held our own by focusing on customer needs and great technology. We've kept costs low by creating a great customer experience through no-friction interfaces and a highly automated back end.