Posted 9 months ago
CircleLink is seeking a motivated Customer Success Manger to help us tackle the $600B problem of chronic condition health in America.
This role will report directly to the CEO and have room for growth as our operations scale following a recent VC round (raised on ~20% compounded monthly growth).
Ideally, candidates will have 3-5 years’ experience in consulting, professional services, healthcare account management or customer service. Candidates with no healthcare experience will also be considered.
We offer competitive salary, 100% health coverage, commission, equity and an unlimited vacation policy.
- Manage customer on-boarding and happiness
- Deliver excellent customer service through active listening and setting customer expectations
- Building and managing our Customer Success function for scale
- Work with customer software systems and proprietary analytics tools to identify eligible patients
- Excel/data analysis to identify customer trends and format data for ingestion
- Manage implementation projects, including integration engineers
- Check-in monthly with accounts to ensure happiness, smooth billing and invoice collections
- Identify and close up-sell opportunities
- Opportunity to work on special projects such as business development, marketing, financial planning/strategy and product/data analysis
- Passion for improving healthcare
- Active listening
- Initiative to act independently and create scalable processes where none exist
- Values action over words and proposing solutions over voicing concerns
- Skilled/comfortable with Excel and Google Sheets
- Professional communication style while calling, emailing and meeting senior executives
- 0-3+ years in healthcare (non-healthcare experience also considered)
***About CircleLink Health:
CircleLink’s technology platform plus nurse network provides chronic condition telephone coaching on behalf of doctors. We also drive up to $10B of new reimbursements to doctors and have been growing ~20% (compounded) monthly since launch in late 2015.
Investors include Fresco Capital, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and the Founder/CEO of Clover Health / founding board member of Flatiron Health. We work out of New York City. Our customers are nationwide and we offer a fun team plus the chance to significantly contribute to products already used by patients and doctors at top institutions (e.g., Johns Hopkins, Yale-New Haven Hospital, Emory and Tulane Medical Center).