Posted 8 months ago
Customer Success Manager
SAN FRANCISCO, CA (OR REMOTE, US TIMEZONES)
Clearbit is a rapidly growing SaaS company (> 250% ARR last year) looking for talented and experienced B2B customer success folks to take us to the next level. We’ve been profitable since year 1, after raising a small seed round from FirstRound, SV Angel, and Zetta. We often compete (and win) against companies 10x our size, and we’re looking to double our headcount in the next year.
If you’re looking for a highly collaborative environment with a very experienced team working on awesome cutting edge products, Clearbit is the place.
At Clearbit, you’ll:
- Onboard and support multiple Clearbit products across a diverse customer base
- Serve as POC for your customers and drive them to their desired business outcome
- Manage relationships with executive stakeholders leading to renewals, expansion and advocacy
- Influence strategy and product priorities to drive adoption and retention
- Build your network by working with world’s leading companies
We’re looking for someone with:
- 3 to 5 years of Customer Success experience in B2B SaaS
- Experience working with Salesforce and Salesforce integrated products
- Problem-solving ability, customer centric outlook and excellent communication skill
- Proven track record of successfully managing executive relationships and renewing/upselling your portfolio of Accounts
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Product)
- Ability to work out of our San Francisco HQ
- Bonus Points if you’re familiar with industry standard marketing and sales solutions – Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Optimizely, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, Eloqua, etc.
Please include the following in your application:
- For a hypothetical Clearbit customer, briefly describe the expected onboarding process and your plan to make sure we retain the Account in 12 months time
- Anything else that would help us understand more about your skills (ex. blog post, Linkedin post, etc)
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose)
Care (Give a shit)
- Empathize with customers. Take the time to understand their frustrations, needs, and desires.
Craft (Master it)
- Own your craft. Never stop learning and improving.
Team (Work together)
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Fill gaps. There’s no such thing as “it’s not my job.”
Truth (Say it)
- Be upfront and candid. Say it like it is. Hold yourself and others accountable.
Initiative (Be resourceful)
- Don’t wait for permission. Figure it out — or figure out who can.
Fun (Have it)
- Don’t take yourself too seriously — life is short.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.